Image Post Processor Effects
- Blurs the screen to simulate Motion Blur.
- Depth of Field
- Simulates photographic depth of field.
- Changes the color of all pixels after the rendering is complete.
- Lens Flare
- Simulates the effects of lights flaring in the lens of a camera
- Adds a glow to any pixels with a key color.
- Adds a halo around lights.
- Adds a hilite for lights.
- Simulates the appearance of a laser beam.
- Generates a scrolling starfield.
- Creates the effect of a starfield in an animation.
- Simulates the effect of a star going supernova.
- Leaves a trail behind for all models that move in a animation.
- Offers 24 different video effects.
- Offers 26 additional different video effects.
There are also two special image processors.
- This plugin XFX image processor adds the capability to generate
fractal fireballs and explosions. This is an animated XFX image processor
and its appearance changes over a range of frames. Therefore, although it
can be added as a global effect, it is best used as an Image Effects (F/X)
- Allows you to create atmospheric effects such as volumetric lighting,
shadowing and fog using a number of configuration options.
Animation Physical Effects
- Build Effect
- Builds a model towards the camera over a range of frames.
- Buildto Effect
- Builds a model face by face from thin air and builds it towards the camera.
- Dissolve Effect
- Makes a model become transparent gradually, until it disappears.
- Explode Effect
- As you might expect, makes a model explode!
You can set the center of the detonation, decide whether the pieces should
fall under gravity or not, whether they should tumble, and more.
- Fall Effect
- Makes a model fall down under the force of gravity.
The bouncing behavior and elasticity are fully adjustable.
- Flap Effect
- A simultaneous combination of the Wave and Modulate effects.
- Modulate Effect
- Passes a wave through the specified axis of the model and
moves the vertices radially outward.
- Shake Effect
- Makes the model shake from its bottom to its top.
- Spring Effect
- Makes an actor with a costume compress inward upon
itself and then fling off at high speed.
- Squash Effect
- Compresses or expands an actor's costume in a
specified direction. Unlike a simple scaling motion, the Squash effect
causes the model to bulge outward, like a rubber ball.
- Twist Effect
- Twists or untwists an actor's costume around the
- Unbuild Effect
- Takes the model apart face-by-face until nothing remains.
- Warp Effect
- Makes a model warp out of view or into view.
- Wave Effect
- Makes a model undulate under the force of a wave.
These plugins include operations such as decimation, triangulation and subdivision.
Documentation for them is not available at the moment, but watch this space!